We calculate how much equity you have in your home, real estate or title. Once we have determined your equity value you could have access to a portion of that equity within a short period of time. We normally use the following methods to calculate how much home equity you have.
All asset values will be determined via official appraisal values. We offer home equity loans in the provinces of Ontario and primarily in the GTA
• Lower risk means more security
• Potential tax deduction: 100% of your home equity loan interest payments may be tax deductible (Consult your tax advisor to see if you qualify)
• Cash payment: Unlike lines of credit, a home equity loan provides a lump sum of money to fund a variety of needs like :
• Home Renovations
• Consolidate Debt
• Home equity loans give borrowers financial versatility.
Our Business loans allow companies to have a chance at success. As such, loans are in high demand, but not every company that applies for a traditional bank business loan will receive one. When applying for a business loan acceptance rates are higher based on a few criteria. We evaluate your company’s history, the amount of debt the company has, equity and worth of the vehicle driving the company’s success, YOU. We also take into account the business practice and market demands which traditional bank lenders do not. Choose The Grid and get the money you need for your startup capital. All Grid Business loans are variable rates and start from 8%. A fixed interest is offered only on short term loans. That means the interest rate remains the same for the duration of the loan and its payback period (90 days to 1yr). A variable interest rate indicates that the interest rate can fluctuate based on a variety of determinants.
• Get the financial boost needed to start your business as traditional banks tighten up.
• Term versatility. These loans give the business owner more flexibility with loan structure
• Increase your companies working capital and secure business operations
A car title loan is a collateral loan for the worth of your vehicle. You simply send in your application request and have the following information ready:
• Your name, address, and phone number
• The make, model, and year of the vehicle
• Proof of insurance coverage
• Employment information for the borrower
• Car must be paid off
The car loan amount $2500k-10k with interest rates from 5% and run as high as 75 percent of the KBB resale value of the vehicle in good condition.There can be no outstanding liens or outstanding loans on your vehicle and you may be required for full title lien until the loan is paid off. These are meant to be short-term loans and a typical loan duration is 90 days.
There are several benefits to this type of financing.
• They are fast and higher loan approval rate.
• They’re convenient. You can walk in with your title and get a loan based on the value of your vehicle.
• They don’t require a down-payment or a credit check.
• Fast payback methods and they are a great emergency option.